PERSONAL STATEMENT – SINGLE REVIEW – $200
Dr. Deegan’s Single Review service is popular with applicants who are on a budget or in a hurry. In just a few steps, you can have a personal statement ready to submit, one that helps to capture who you are and what you will bring if admitted. Dr. Deegan will provide one review and one round of feedback, to provide in-depth guidance on your personal statement.
This fee includes a thorough review for (a) content/topic, (b) composition (grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation), and (c) impression (how it reads and feels from a reader who doesn’t know you), to name a few. Dr. Deegan will review your submission and provide a complete roadmap for revision and improvement on your drafts. You will then review her advice and finalize your personal statement on your own.
One review of the material you submit completes the Single Review service.
Here’s how the process works:
- Sign-Up: Complete the registration form, selecting Single Review from the service menu. Provide complete contact information so Dr. Deegan may correspond with you if necessary. Submit your payment of $200 according to the instructions on the form.
- Draft: When you sign up for a Single Review and complete payment, Dr. Deegan will send you a package of her best advice on writing the personal statement. Her tips and suggestions have guided students to success for the past 12 years. After reviewing Dr. Deegan’s material, write or revise your personal statement.
- Deadlines: When you sign up and pay, Dr. Deegan will include a deadline by which you must submit your draft. Be sure to submit your work within the deadline provided by Dr. Deegan. She strives to complete one review of your personal statement in a few days’ time, but you must meet the deadline for that to happen. Other specific timeframes can be agreed to in advance.*
- Submit: Submit an MS Word or plain text version of your personal statement draft work using the instructions provided by Dr. Deegan. If you have technical issues, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review: Dr. Deegan will provide detailed feedback on your draft and send it to you.
- Revise: Follow Dr. Deegan’s feedback to improve and finalize your personal statement draft.
- Apply: Submit your personal statement and application!
*If you don’t submit your work by the agreed deadline, you may forfeit your fee and the opportunity to receive Dr. Deegan’s feedback.
Dr. Deegan adheres to strict deadlines for two reasons: (1) she is the sole reviewer and editor for College App ASAP services and cannot accommodate all applicants on the last days near or at college application deadlines; and (2) applicants work best when responding to a deadline, rather than working within an open-ended process – trust Dr. Deegan when she says that you will work better, and write better, if you have a deadline.
Express Service: For an express fee of $300, Dr. Deegan will provide feedback on one draft of your personal statement within 48 hours.
Click here to sign up today for a Single Review.